5 stages to the customer booking process
- Booking:* Choosing the category, unit, date, number of nights and number of people.
- Extras: * Your ‘up-selling’ opportunity – sell your customers welcome packs, extra linen, beach towels, logs, fire pits, you name it! Also useful for finding out more information. This is all controlled in the ‘Extras’ section.
- Your Party: * This contains the information collected about the people coming. Referral option and Terms and Conditions are mandatory fields in this section.
- Checkout & Payment: Telephone bookings have a variety of payment options, online customers will choose to pay or reserve depending on your configuration.
- Complete: A ‘thank you’ and complete message for you and the customer, allocating their booking reference number.
*These stages can be renamed to your liking by navigating to Configuration > Booking Form Configuration