View your inbound and outbound booking traffic with Pitchup
As a Pitchup user, we have created a new feature that you can add to your Dashboard in Anytime. This will allow you to view the activity between your Pitchup account and Anytime. You may hear us refer to this as the PitchUp Processing Log.
This log provides visibility of both inbound traffic (from Pitchup to Anytime) and outbound traffic (from Anytime to Pitchup), enabling users to identify and resolve any issues that may arise.
This feature can be activated on an individual login credential basis, so you do not need to provide access to all of the users in your business. To enable this feature:
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the usernames for the people who would like this feature switched on.
- Once we have done this, we'll let you know. Then go to 'Your Account' from the drop down menu under your initials in the top right of the screen.
- Go to "Dashboard Settings' to toggle on and to re-order the modules on your Dashboard view.
- Head to your Dashboard and the new feature will show in the order you've chosen.
What it does:
The Dashboard will show you all the records that have been created in the last 7 days. To make sure that your log is up to date, click the refresh arrow 🔄 on the right hand side of the grey bar.
Use the downward arrow ⬇️ to choose your preferred view, either Inbound or Outbound.
- Created date
- Pitchup reference
- Customer name
- Unit booked
- Type of record ( 'New', 'Amendment', 'Cancel')
- Arrival date of booking
Inbound colour coding
Green records are bookings that have successfully inserted into your Anytime Account.
Pink records show that a booking hasn't imported or that there is a booking conflict.
Resolving inbound pink records
Double clicking on a pink bar allows you to Retry inserting a Pitchup booking into your Anytime account.
- Enter the Pitchup reference for a particular booking into the filter in the header.
- Reorder the created column and refer to the last entry
- If the line is still pink, the insertion is still unsuccessful
- Click into the record
- Check the error
- Rectify the issue
- Retry the import of the booking again
If you have a pink record for an inbound amendment, this record may have been resolved but this record will stay pink.
To check that the record is resolved copy the Booking Reference number into the search box, and ensure there is a green entry showing below the pink record.
Toggle the dropdown to Outbound. This section details the bookings, block-offs and amendments from the last 7 days made in your Anytime account and that have been sent to Pitchup.
The Types column will detail:
- Amend PU (new)
- Amend (new)
- Amend (old)
Amend (old), Amend (new)
For Pitchup to recognise a booking that is amended on Anytime, two records need to be created - amend (old) and amend (new).
- Amend (old) deletes the previous version of the booking in Pitchup
- Amend (new) creates the correct version of the booking in Pitchup
Outbound colour coding
Pink records with the Status: Pending means these bookings are in the Pitchup process queue and are simply waiting to be sent.
Click the refresh button above Status and the record will turn green once processed and change to Status: Sent to Pitchup.
If the record continues to be pink, this means that there could be a booking conflict within your Pitchup account.
- Check Pitchup for a booking on those dates
- Resolve the conflict
- Click the refresh button again after a few minutes
If you require further assistance with this, please get in touch.