We have a 2 way ical connection to Hipcamp
Please note: iCal will send basic availability up to your channel, and then basic booking data will be pushed back to Anytime Booking. We check all iCals every 15 minutes.
You may wish to edit each booking from Hipcamp once imported into the system, to ensure your required information is set against the booking. We only import the booked dates and booking reference number.
We read cancellations and amendments automatically on these feeds. Please read more about this function here.
Please find below full instructions on how to sync your availability with Hipcamp.
Calendar exporting lets you send your Anytime Booking availability to Hipcamp. All bookings and block offs will be sent in your exporting ical feed.
To export your calendar
- In your Anytime Account head to Configuration under your Initials in the top right of the page
- Scroll down to ical Feeds
- Select the relevant Category, Unit and Sub Unit if you have these in the drop down boxes.
- Here you will see your Export Ical URL. Copy this and Head to your Hipcamp Account
- Once in your Hipcamp account, visit your External Calendars and paste the copied URL into the Import Link and follow the steps there after. This leads to Exporting your calendar
Further details of this can be located in their help guide here.
Now Hipcamp will be able to read our iCals for bookings and block offs.
Calendar importing allows you to automatically keep your Anytime Booking calendar up to date from Hipcamp using an iCalendar format.
To Import their calendar
- From Hipcamp's External Calendar page, Copy the Export Calendar link
- Head back to your Anytime Booking account
- In the iCal Feed page select the required unit
- Paste the ical URL/Link into the Hipcamp box and click Update
- We will read the ical feed on the next 15 minute window for data.
Remember we can only receive the booking dates and booking reference of the Hipcamp booking. We read their ical feed every 15 minutes.